Dear Moi,

I know ow you mus feel wen is appens. So aing said a, I do fully  understand
the embarrassment involved. But unfortunately there is no  set rule to deal
with this problem. But, as far as I am concerned, I simply laugh  when I am
answering to something that is not being said to me, and also just ask the
person if he/she is speaking with me or not. They normally clarify the same.
But you  must sometimes learn to accept that there are going to be many
things to which we have no  solutions and so we just have to do the best
thing we can to  go through them. You see, the world is  completely designed
for seeing persons and we just have to get around the best we can. If we
intermingle more with society, they will learn to also accept us the way we
are.
And anyway, sighted persons also do many many actions and things that  make
them look and seem silly and yet they just keep going. So you too keep
going, laught it off and best of luck. Be yourself... you all are great as
you are! Just keep improving a little everyday. Tell me if I can help
further.

Warmly
Preeti
Preeti Monga