Hi,
After a long sielence on this subject, I have some experience to
shair. It happened with me just today. One of my friends has recently
met with an accident. I went to his house to see him with some of my
female friends in their car. P.s, It didn't make me uncomfortable at
all. Any ways coming to the point, When we got down stares one of my
friends was trying very hard to unpark her car. But it was beyond her
efforts. So she quickly stepped out and some guy unparked the car for
us. I was talking to someone elce so didn't notice that she has
stepped out. As soon as car was in front of me I yelled loudly"areh
vah!!! kya bat? madam ko bhi car chalani aati hai? aakhir nikal hi
lee??" then everybuddy bursted out in laughter because of that stupid
fumble. I too didn't miss this opportunity and just laughed aloud with
them. These stupid mistakes don't make me uncomfortable, but give a
chance to any untimely and natural humour. So don't pay that much
attention to them. Soon your friends will not only co oprate with you,
But will tease you like they did today with me for very long. And
everybuddy knows, teasing is an unseprable part of good friendship. So
happy fumbeling from my side. ☺ ☺ ☺
regards