Subject: Re: [AI] Announcing AccessIndia list for mobile devices
From: Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com>
Date: 16/11/2012 10:33 pm

Hello!
I too agree with Kanchan mam and Amiyo sir. Kanchan mam has put some
really nice arguments and it's true that it becomes immense difficult
for a moderate user to follow two lists instead of a single one.
Though I am among those 75 people who have subscribed to this new
mailing list but Only to increase my knowledge. And it
's also true that I didn't find anybuddy who had similar thoughts as I
had. But now I have both of you so I am also encouraged to write my
viewes and I am totally against this idea of partitioning our
favourite mailing lis. I don't want to hert anybuddy but these are my
personal views.
regards

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455