hello,
very nicely described by umesha. i fully secand the said opinion. i
appreciate the decision of having separate dedicated list for mobile.
thanks once again for this platform,
mukesh.

On 11/17/12, Kapil <kapil0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi i think moderater should rethink. It's not the write way to handel the
> traffic. U can't creat a list for every important topic. U never satisfy
> everyone because they are different. Can u select the mails on this list
> that sutes everyone? We are free to read mails of our likings so don't
> devide.      Whith best regard kapil email kapil0...@gmail.com facebook i.d
> kapil.mitt...@facebook.com mobile 09013386781

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
muk...@mukeshjain.org

website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller

mobile devices on: