I am also of the opinion that a seperate mailing list for mobile
phones is not necessory, since this llist is suppose to discuss all
the info and problems of the visually challenged. The trafic can be
considerably reduced, if the congratulatary or thanks givings and
requests for pirated softwares could be avoided. I was one among who
joined the new mailing lisst though
Renuka..

mobile devices on: