I feel this is just waste of time and money.
Some time no one knows is there any thing existing.
Just it will become some show and after some time no talk about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Sanchit Katiyar
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 4:24 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Braille stickers in trains for visually-challenged

dear friends,

it is a good initiative taken by the Railways. but they should be very
careful about the sticking of the stickers. i am saying because most
of the work in india is done without any research. after spending
money, they feel that this is not useful and the valuable money would
be waisted.

>>> mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
>>> muk...@mukeshjain.org
>>>
>>> website:
>>> www.mukeshjain.org
>>> Skype: mukeshjain211
>>> Mob: 09977165123
>>> "Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
>>> master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "
>>>
>>> Helen Keller
>>>

>>> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
>>> accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> essindia.org.in

>>> please visit the list home page at
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org
>>> .in