From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Sent: 22 January 2013 08:01
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Cc: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Braille stickers in trains for visually-challenged

Bhavani,

I think every effort start somewhere and we should make sure that results in
more efforts. So I welcome this start but urge railways to include end users
for research.

Secondly, how can we generalize that everyone would be good at calculations and
how do you know which side of the coach you see seat no. 1?

Regards,

Srinivasu
http://srinivasu.org Twitter: @vasutweets
Sent from my iPad