Hello again Salman,

Let me add an advice on following your comment.

> @Swati, I am learning mobility but using stick is not possible for me
> due to social stigma attached to it, at my place people are no so
> cultured and highly educated and they will talk about me awkwardly.

That stigma seams is not only belong to others, but also belong to you, yourse
lf. Therefore the awkward mind also come to you. You seams that you cannot acc
ept your mind position at this moment, aren't you?

Nowadays people are easy to stick into materialistic world and it is so much s
timulating. Please image something beyond materialistic world with Yoga way of
 abdominal breathing, you can undress your upper clothe which is called ""stig
ma.

Take it easy,

from Sasada