Hi Salman,
Mr. Bhavani's advise is correct. At this juncture you need a
rehabilitation and counseling. There is no better place than All India
confederation of the blind in Delhi for such type of cases. Take six
months break from your home and come to Delhi.

It is better to be with professionals who are trained to deal with
such type of cases. We can give you lot of pep talk, but that would
not provide the type of help and support you need.

Rest upto you.
Phone number for All india confederation of the Blind Delhi:
011 27054082
Thanks and happy life a head!!!

Akhilesh Dahiya,
Advocate.