Dear Moderator and others,

I wonder if this is a public forum ment which is for sharing and
receiving information pertaining to any aspect of the life of a the VI
sector in the country. As one member rightly pointed out earlier, the
Moderator already has too many responsibilities in managing the emails
on this list. In my view, the existing guidelines of the list are
sufficient to regulate the different messages that are posted on the
list and the codes of decorum for members to be observed while
commenting or replying any message.

@Prashant Sir, I respect your views. But at the same time, it is
difficult to varify membership details. Nevertheless, members should
understand and restrict their membership to only one genuine email id.

 @Rajesh, please do not try to be very harsh in  expressing your
views/suggestions. You need to understand that Accessindia is not
running a poll to vote and appoint a panel for the selection of the
members. Nor is a selection process to scrutinize and verify the
biodata of each member and decide who needs to be subscribed for a
membership. We are all matured enough to conduct ourselves
appropriately on this list. Should any violation of the guidelines of
the list in any manner takes place, the Moderator could intervene by
issuing a warning or taking appropriate action against the concerned
person. Hope the Moderator would close traffic on this thread soon.

Regards,

Sultana