hi no need to do anything.
1. if u have windows installed on c drive then boot from it.
2. open computer or my computer and go to e drive don't open it just
focus on it.
3. now press applications key select format drive in the window there
will be a butten restore drive to defaults press it select quick
format and start you will be able to format your drive now again go to
the drive don't open it just keep focus on it press alt enter the disk
properties window will open go to tols tab and click on check disk for
errors in there check boath the checkboxes and click on check now

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.