hi,
there is another iso package  thatt is around 290 mb in size.
although at least i didnt found sepret download link for that.  if you
download that 4gb iso, that package  is also included.
 if we do have our own windows installation dvd, having this iso  is enough.
i can upload it  to sendspace for  those who wants it.