Hi Srikanth,

I in no way implied that blind people should just be given higher salaries.
They have to perform. There is a problem here. They are not qualified to
earn higher salaries and are probably not interested in acquiring those
qualifications. The way I see the issue working is something like this.
1. Determine the salaries at which beggars will find it more lucrative to
work.
2. Map that to qualifications.
3. Launch programs to train said beggers for qualifications which will earn
them their desired salaries.

I doubt this will address the core issue but it could provide guidance for
NGOs dealing with this to run relevant training programs.
<snip When I look at
performance, blind people cannot even do 1/third work of a regular sited
employee.
PL] What kind of work are we talking about here?

Pranav