Yes, Ameyo da...
Let it be another charity doled out by MPs to the disabled lot, or at least it
is what they think, me thinks...

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Amiyo Biswas
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 11:30 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Do join: Protest at the Official residence of DOPT Minister,
V. Narayanaswamy tomorrow

The previous bill was placed before the parliament on March 13, 1996
perhaps. It was the last day of the session with the Lok-Sabha election
close around. This time the situation is almost the same. I am afraid, the
MPs will give it a serious thought. Who cares for the disabled? We are
spread all over the parlimentary constituencies. We can't influence the vote
to any extent.

With best Regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329