Hi to all,

Sorry for my late reply. I am checking my email inbox only now.

Thank you all for your word of encouragement.

Avinash: I attended the Disability Business Forum only on the first
day. I left early, that is, just after the opening part. I was not
there when Mr. Abidi intervened. I met him on Thursday 18th September
for DPO Mauritius. There was a polemic in the press about an issue
concerning DPI and DPO Mauritius.

The Civic Leadership course I followed focused on leadership in NGO
sector and leadership in civic rights organisations. The qualities of
a good leadership was laid emphasis on.

Sincerely,

Aarthi