dear friends, I am always prefer to do onlining shopping from snapdeal.com, packing, quality of goods etc very good. moreover, cash on delivery, this is most important for visually impaired person. I can order through my nokia e5, talks supporting very nicely. in laptop, I am facing very difficult with the help of jaws. this is my experience.

-----Original Message----- From: Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2015 6:18 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Be careful,Totally disappointed of shopping through online retailer

Hey friends, before two days I placed an order for Intex it 2600 home
audio speaker on flipkart.com.  I received the product today. But let
me tell you its not 100% safe to purchase itoms from these online
retaillers. The packaging was looking good from outside, but when I
openned the carton, inside box of the woofer speaker was totally
crumpled, and the speaker was looking second hand itom. The story
doesn't end here, when I see the speaker inside, to my utter shock and
surprise, the front panel of the woofer was totally detached from its
main body, the remote was completely broaken, and the inside
thurmacole was looking quite old and crunched. I was totally duped! I
registered this complaint to flipkart team, luckily they have arranged
for replacement of the product, I will be receiving replaced product
by tomorrow. But this incident is discorraging me to purchase such
itoms from online store, as you never know what garbage they will be
sending to you. Though it can be replaced, but you will be humiliated
by the seller. Completely disappointed of the flipkart service.
So be careful next time when u are going to order such heavy duty
products from online retailer.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765 / +9192 7879 0000