I too agree to Austin's view, more over it's not Flipkart directly
parcelling goods to my knowledge, they just forward the orders to
reputed retailers and the entire process of selecting, parceling is
done by the retailer and its delivered by e kart team. Of course
Flipkart has to monitor the entire process and takecare of it's
reputation in the competitive market of today as many such online
marketers have popped up.