hi Mohib for me its been a fully different story i have ordered a lot
of things from flipkart including a laptop 2 phones and lots of other
small things and have never received a damaged thing its not the fault
of flipkart its the fault of the person who delevers it to u and the
ware house in your area how they handel the box so i think even if u
get a replacement from flipkart u should complaint to the people who
have delivered this to u

On 3/22/15, m.chandrashekar <chandru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear friends,  I am always prefer to do onlining shopping from snapdeal.com,
>
> packing, quality of goods etc very good. moreover, cash on delivery, this is
>
> most important for visually impaired person. I can order through my nokia
> e5, talks supporting very nicely. in laptop, I am facing very difficult with
>
> the help of jaws. this is my experience.

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.