From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Vamshi. G
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 10:00 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] insensitive rickshaw drivers in Pune

I lived in a small town in Andhra Pradesh for about 6 months.  I travelled by
Rikshaw for most part of that.  I found the drivers to be very polite,
empathetic and concerned.  Most of them even offer to help me till the entrance
of the lift or staircase.  Also, whenever they stop for a while due to some
traffic issue, they immediately tell me not to get down presuming it to be my
stop.

On 5/23/15, Avichal Bhatnagar <coolavic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My experience with rickshaw pullers of DU has been quite good.
>
> On 5/23/15, akshun mahajan <akshunmahajan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> thanks God in Punjab , we don't face such problems, they are very
>> helpful and come to us themselves and ask if one  needs their help.
>>
>> On 5/23/15, Sunil Sangtani. <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hi everyone,
>>> this is one of the topic that may concern of all of us  at some
>>> point of our daly lifes, so me too, would like to put my experience
>>> here.
>>> I often take rides threw private cabs like uber, ola etc, and my
>>> experience is very good till the day.
>>> the drivers generally I found,  were very sensitized twards my
>>> problem and I got every possible help from them.
>>> not only this, if you make full use of technology, you can be asure
>>> that your rides are quite safe and your near and dear once have
>>> information where you are traveling, in witch car, witch area, who
>>> is the driver etc.

>>> --
>>> "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
>>>
>>> --Theodore Roosevelt

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> --
>> we want peace not pieces.
>> regards,
>> Danish Mahajan

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> Avichal bhatnagar

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org
>From darkness unto light

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.