Thank you for your suggestions.
We know on what grounds to approach to the court. They have not
complied by the Office Memorandum of the Government of India. They
didn't ensure any compensation to those whose paper became nightmare
due to the scribe. Please see Ritesh Tomar's post on FB his scribe
provided by the school ruined his paper. Will the UGC and the CBSE own
any accountability? why we were asked to take writer's permission days
prior to the exam? who will compensate if a blind visits centre
multiple times unlike non-blind candidates? We have many more solid
grounds. I'm hopeful that the Judiciary will entertain our plee.
Friends do share your experiences of UGC/CBSE NET. We want people to
volunteer in gathering responses from those who don't use internet
frequently in different cities. Anybody? please?

Avinash Shahi