sir, I had submitted all my documents on February 26th 2015, till date
I have not received, I am planning to write to Central Disabled
Commission regarding this matter, I request you all of you to write to
chief commissioner disabilities, the address is as follows, Chief
Commissioner Disabilities, Sarojini Bhavan, Bhagwan das marg, New
Delhi-110001,  ph: 011 23386054, 011 23386154.