Hello all,
We had a long discussion about group communication security topic since the
previous F2F meeting.
Hannes and I have tried to make a summary about the discussion as follows:
·       The solution needs to define both, symmetric and an asymmetric group
key solution.
·       The security consideration section needs to explain under what
circumstances what solution is appropriate.
If this is not accurate, please let us know.
Kind Regards

Kepeng & Hannes
BTW: it is a pity that I can't attend this meeting due to personal reasons, and
hope you all have a nice meeting in Seoul!