There is nothing in IP that makes solving this problem particularly hard, so I
have no idea where this argument is coming from. Meeting your favorite security
objective is hard in the systems we are talking about. Where the system does
not actually have this security objective, we can go ahead with an appropriate
solution. Let's stop arguing about whether everybody has to have this security
objective; there cannot be any progress in that discussion. But in any case, IP
is not the problem, and it is positively weird to see this argument in 2017.

Sent from mobile