Did you slip-stream the service pack and hot fixes prior to the ris, or
after you have pushed the image to the system? I belive that if you apply
SP2 AFTER the install through ris, the image will NOt match the install.

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgan, Joshua [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 8:08 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: 'Morin, Jon'
Subject: [ActiveDir] RIS and RipRep

I have loaded a machine via RIS and have applied appropriate Service Packs
and Hot fixes. However, when I go to run RipRep (from the server that the
original image was loaded from) I get this message:

 The server to which you chose to replicate this system does not contain a
CD-based image. The Version of the CD-Based image on the server must match
the version of the system you are attempting to copy. Select a different
server or add a CD-based image to this server

 any ideas?

Joshua Morgan
PROFITLAB
Network Engineer