From: David Lloyd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] RIS and RipRep

You can create a new CD image with SP2 slipstreamed onto it and add all required POST SP2 Hotfix's so that they are applied with the initial source at time of build. Instead of explaining how in an email I recommend that you read the guide 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack Installation and Deployment Guide' which can be found at 'http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/support/spdeploy.asp'. It has all the information you need regarding Integrating SP, and Hotfix's into RIS (and any other) images.

Cheers

David