Andy,

While I'm not aware of any specific products on the market that do exactly
what you are looking for, in it's simplest form what you are asking is
actually pretty easy to do programmatically using ADO and ADSI.  However
there are a lot of things to consider if you were going to go the scripting
route, such as the mechanism for validating the 'flat file' data feed, what
a newly created user's default attributes/groups/password should be, any
logging & soft/hard error-handling, event notifications, etc..  There's also
the concept (and quasi-finality) of deleting a user object to consider,
which essentially destroys the uniqueness of that object, thereby nullifying
all pre-defined access that may be tied to it.  While this is not
necessarily a major issue, you might consider the option of simply disabling
the accounts that have been earmarked for removal, moving them to a
terminated users OU or container that only administrators have access to.
This would provide you with the option of reusing/re-enabling a userid in
the event a user is rehired/contracted/etc. (and you could age them out over
a pre-defined period if necessary).

Hope this helps,
Richard

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm