> Saw it a MEC and it looked to be a big improvement over the
> old MMS product. You no longer need a consulting contract to
> get it and it looked very easy to use.

THIS is very good news!  I've used the product at a previous Consulting
firm that I was with (the firm was certified to install without MCS),
and was not very anxious to spend the cash on a MCS contract to so
something I already knew how to do.

Thanks, Brian!  Just made my day.

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory