From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:ActiveDir-owner@;mail.activedir.org]On Behalf Of Rick Kingslan
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD user sync to flat file

> Saw it a MEC and it looked to be a big improvement over the
> old MMS product. You no longer need a consulting contract to
> get it and it looked very easy to use.

THIS is very good news!  I've used the product at a previous Consulting
firm that I was with (the firm was certified to install without MCS),
and was not very anxious to spend the cash on a MCS contract to so
something I already knew how to do.

Thanks, Brian!  Just made my day.

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory