Actually, the only potential way I see to do something like this would be to
do an IPSec tunnel and play with routing.

In *nix, I'd say wrap it in an ssh tunnel and port forward as necessary, but
this isn't *nix[1].

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.

[1] And I don't think that's a bad thing....

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm