De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Jacob Stabl
Envoyé : Tuesday, September 07, 2004 3:49 PM
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [ActiveDir] Desktop folder

I have a network folder created for staff members that is called "Backup"  I
want to have this folder mounted as a folder on the desktop of the computer
they logon to.  Staff members use multiple computers, not always the same
one.  How/Where do I create a GP to place a folder on the desktop that is
redirected to that network share?

--
Jacob Stabl
Network Engineer