I found a police to add URL's to the active desktop--but I don't think
that's what's desired here...

Can someone post a "step-by-step" for dummes on how to do this...oh,
BTW--I have the same problem to solve; I'd be happy with a way to map
shares (AND UN-MAP) shares mandatorily based on security group
membership, too...

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm