From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Francis Ouellet
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 3:15 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Some thoughts on securing sensitive accounts....

 " Then you have your actual Enterprise Admins and that should be a small group, maybe 2-5 people depending on your size (I worked on a team of 3 people and supervisor for a 250,000 user deployment). "

So I'm assuming that you have more than 1 Enterprise admin in your root domain? Isn't that agains't all the white papers out there stating that you shouldn't have more than one ent. admin. in your forest and all other admins should be domain admins in their own respective domain? Or did you use enterprise admin as a generic term?

Thanks,
Francis