-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gil Kirkpatrick
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 3:30 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Some thoughts on securing sensitive
accounts....

I wouldn't give those rights to a group... Just one or two people in the
group, and only after proper vetting. Vetting would include the usual
background checks and "good corporate citizen"-type evaluations, as well
as AD technical knowledge.

Would you want them fixing an AD disaster in the middle of the night
while you're asleep? Will they do the right thing, even when you're not
looking? It really comes down to a matter of trust.

-gil