Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Ghost Imaging HP Proliant Servers.."

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)
--------------

--- Begin Message ---
Just pull one of the drives out, put it in your other server and let the RAID 1 rebuild.

Jeremy Waldrop
Systems Engineer
4Front Systems, Inc.
860 Aviation Parkway