Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "RE: [ActiveDir] Logon script with Admin rights"

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)
--------------

--- Begin Message ---
One caveat to this - if you are going to be accessing a network resource,
the default behavior is NOT to wait for the network stack to be initialized
before completing computer startup.  The obvious problem of not being able
to AuthN the user or the computer against AD is handled via cached
credentials, etc.

However - this behavior can be changed to force the system to wait for the
network stack to be loaded, inited, and available before the policies are
run.

To do this, you will need to set:

"\Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Logon\Always wait
for the network at computer startup and logon" == enabled.

This will noticeably slow down the appearance of the logon dialog, but
nothing that your users will not get over in a very short period of time.
The added delay is small, typically.  In environments with 10s of GPO's to
process - 5 second delay is what I've experienced.

Rick