From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TIROA YANN
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 1:39 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Delegation of privilege

Hello AD Gurus :)

I would like to give to one of my user "server operator" privilege on only one DC, and not the whole DCs of my AD 2003.
I know that DCs do not have sam locally, and the only way to give this privilege is to use the Built-in Groups in the Built-in Container. But doing this allow my user to be server op for all DCs in my domain.

The purpose of my question is;
=> to give one user the privilege to fully manage *only one*  DC  with "server operator" privilege, without having the right to use MMCs such as ADUC, Schema, dssite, replmon, repadmin commands.

Is this possible ?

Thanks for input.

Cheers,

Yann