Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "RE: [ActiveDir] Delegation of privilege"

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)
--------------

--- Begin Message ---
I will read carefully all the docs. u forwaded me.

I just noticed that when I do a "whoami /all" command on my DC with my domain
admin account (for example), i found this privilege:

SeChangeNotifyPrivilege  activate
SeImpersonatePrivilege   activate
SeCreateGlobalPrivilege  activate

I wonder if just giving a user these privileges, this user may have the same
privilege .... but i thing it is a .... a naive thought :-)

I will rather read the secdefs.doc, Active Directory Delegation Best Practices
document, and the delegwiz.inf

Thanks all for help.

Yann