-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ulf B.
Simon-Weidner
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 4:06 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] User Accounts

Hi Brett,

I don't want you to say or admit anything - I'm just curious and having
conversation here ;-)

I was refering to your sentence
> I've heard of two production ADs in excess of 50 M (less than 100 M
though)
Which really made me curious and I started to think that these are not
that
unlikely to hit the limit. Rest of the conversation is just curiousity
and
for the sake of being interested - no real scenario - just interested in
opinions.

Never take me to serious - I'm german but that wasn't my fault ;-) I
like to
discuss what-if scenarios and am mainly interested in geeky chit-chat.

And I've never and will never ask someone of your group or company to
confess something in public. We are just chatting here.

Ulf