Al,

Could you please translate the English into English?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: "Al Mulnick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 18:05:06
To:ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] AD lag sites and replication

While I agree that it could happen by accident, I think having that admin
poking around and doing such things is likely not the person I want on my admin
team.  Credentials would be a tougher[1] thing to come by if that were expected
behavior.

[1] think borrowing all the gold of Africa difficult

Nonetheless, if it's not prevented from happening it must not be a real
requirement, just like in the real world right? :)  Kind of like having a rule
but not enforcing it.

On 5/30/06, Ulf B. Simon-Weidner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote: I have to agree to the second option - they may not even know that
they do it. Over the time people tend to forget about lag sites, want to force
replication once in a while, and what the ... Are those checkboxes in replmon
for? Do I want the information to replicate across sites? Sure!
And right after hitting OK there's a "head banging against the monitor"-sound -
Aahrg - Lag sites.

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

Profile & Publications:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=35E388DE-4885-4308-B489-F2F1214C811D:
<http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=35E388DE-4885-4308-B489-F2F1214C811D>
Weblog: http://msmvps.org/UlfBSimonWeidner:
<http://msmvps.org/UlfBSimonWeidner>
Website:
http://www.windowsserverfaq.org: <http://www.windowsserverfaq.org>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ] On Behalf Of Mark Parris

http://www.activedir.org/ml/threads.aspx:
<http://www.activedir.org/ml/threads.aspx>

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
r¯zm§ÿðÃœ¶+Þv*è®æ—ûa­æ±«)