HI,

I have a SharePoint site for a client, it is driving me crazy because the sales people are telling me that the users for this site, cant have their password expiring. The client is a government agency, so I don't want to be responsible for any information being stolen.

How big of a security risk is not having password expiring? it seems  to me like security 101, but the sales guy is saying that banks don't ask you to change your password every X day, good point.

Something I was thinking is having SharePoint authenticating with their LDAP server, is this possible to do? can anybody point to a url on how to do this?

thanks

Rezuma