From: Williams, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 6:08 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Way OT: Laptop Battery Life

The Dell D600 and D610 have a network adaptor power setting where you can tell
it to disable a network adaptor if it is not live when on battery, this may
help extend your battery life a bit more.

We use both these models and even using the internal wireless card we still get
3.5 to 4 hours out of a battery.

Our power settings are wound right down so for example the screen powers off
after 1min, HDD after 5min etc.

Regards