Ben, I was working in a secure govt. facility, and what we did was
disable write access to the drives.  Don't ask me how the Network Admins
did it, though.

Another thing to turn your hair white and pull it out - what about those
USB storage devices?  How are you going to keep *them* from being
written to or read from?  It used to give me nightmares, since the
devices are small and easily fit into a pocket or other small area...

Steve Egan (temp)

Systems/Neetwork engineer

Purcell Systems

desk: 509 755-0341 x 110