Darren

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jon Best
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:01 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Lockdown CD-ROM access for some

Can't you just set up two group policies with two .adm files?  One activates
the lock, and the other group policy deactivates the lock.  Or, as those are
just registry entries, you *can* set it up so that the people that are to
have CD-ROM access also have high enough rights to change those keys on the
registry (you can set access rights on individual registry keys as of XP).
Their login script deactivates the lock, and their logout script enables the
lock again.

Jon

  _____