Hi All,

DFL & FFL : Win2k-Native
DCs : Win2k3-SP1

User accounts are automatically provisioned as enabled with "Change Password
at Next logon". And management wants to disable new accounts which have not
logged into domain within next 7 days of creation. And they want it to
happen automatically.

I have problem at hand as I can't use LastLogonTimeStamp as DFL is not
supportive. I can't connect to each DC and search for lastlogon as number of
DCs are too large, can't go by "whenchanged", as that is generic attribute,
which could get changed for any other attribute also.

Any other attribute would help me?

Currently LDAP filter checks for account created on specific day (say
current day - 7) and whose "Change Password at next logon" is still ticked
i.e. pwdlastset=0

But this doesn't take care of scenario, where users are created on that same
day (current - 7) and logged into network, changed their password,
but around the time of running script, had forgotten password and helpdesk
had resetted their password and set "Change Password at next logon"

I hope I am not confusing you all. :-)

I know, simple solution would be to change criteria to say 15 days, raise
DFL and use LLTS, but I am taking this as a scripting challenge at
Win2k-native DFL.

Hey joe, is there a way to see replication meta data using adfind? ;-)
If yes, I could take a peek at originating date/time for attributes.

--
Kamlesh