Thats what I am using right now... :-)
but that doesn't take care of scenario, I described.

Let me give an example,

UserA created on Day1 with "Change Password on next logon"
UserA logs in on Day3 and changes password.
UserA forgets the password on Day7 and asks help desk to reset password
Help desk resets the password and sets "Change Password on next logon"

Now, around this time, before user logs in again, If scheduled script runs,
it will pickup this user as never logged on and disable it, as it fulfills
both criteria of filter.

Now this could be very small number of users, but when you have 500 accounts
created daily, even if 25 are affected and help desk can't help them, as
help desk don't have rights to enable/disable. User have to go through quite
a few hoops to get it enabled again. So Idea was just save those guys
unnecessary hassle, if it can be handled at script level.

--
Kamlesh