From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Freitag, 22. Dezember 2006 18:33
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Delegate Password Resets

You will either delegate or you will proxy. That is about it for the choices.
And quite frankly, the proxy is just a delegation to a specific account that
does the authentication/authorization of the support folks on its own.

To be most honest, I prefer proxy over delegation. It is much easier to track
and control and enforce some kind of business logic. I much prefer to stop
people up front than try to track later what the heck happened.

--
O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition - http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm