Good afternoon,

I am working to establish our formal policy routing and approval process.  I
manage our Regulations (govern all institutions) and our System Administration
Policies (just this institution).  I would greatly appreciate any links to
institutional websites that give an overview of your policy process and any
feedback you may have about what works and what is a sticking point.  This
process was managed by our Office of General Counsel for years and was never
really formalized, so I'm starting from a mostly blank slate.

Thank you very much,

Rachel

G. Rachel Burlage, JD
Policy Manager