From: Burlage, Rachel [mailto:rachel.burl...@untsystem.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 3:53 PM
Subject: Policy approval processes

Good afternoon,

I am working to establish our formal policy routing and approval process.  I
manage our Regulations (govern all institutions) and our System Administration
Policies (just this institution).  I would greatly appreciate any links to
institutional websites that give an overview of your policy process and any
feedback you may have about what works and what is a sticking point.  This
process was managed by our Office of General Counsel for years and was never
really formalized, so I'm starting from a mostly blank slate.

Thank you very much,

Rachel

G. Rachel Burlage, JD
Policy Manager
UNT System Business Support Services
(940) 369-5673

Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official (NCGS. ch. 132). Student educational records are
subject to FERPA.