From: bounce-120335608-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-120335608-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Burlage, Rachel
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 3:53 PM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Policy approval processes

Good afternoon,

I am working to establish our formal policy routing and approval process.  I
manage our Regulations (govern all institutions) and our System Administration
Policies (just this institution).  I would greatly appreciate any links to
institutional websites that give an overview of your policy process and any
feedback you may have about what works and what is a sticking point.  This
process was managed by our Office of General Counsel for years and was never
really formalized, so I'm starting from a mostly blank slate.

Thank you very much,

Rachel

G. Rachel Burlage, JD
Policy Manager
UNT System Business Support Services
(940) 369-5673

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).