In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Shlomi Fish
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ask!
>
> Can you give me static HTML hosting for http://perl-begin.berlios.de/ on
> perl.org?
>
> Moreover, I'd like it to gain a more official status:

There's no such thing as an "official status". Perlmonks, for instance,
does just fine with its own domain. Why not get your own domain and
stop swimming against the current? Perl beginners don't care what your
domain name is.

Some mistakes you make pertinent to me:

Learning Perl 4th Edition is the current version of the Llama (you list
the 3rd Edition).

Learning Perl is not writen for people who are absolute beginners in
programming. We say as much in the book.

The Student Workbook for Learning Perl and Intermediate Perl are
missing.

The Perl Review is a print magazine, not an online collection of
articles. You can get the PDF issues, but it's not something like
Perl.com or IBM Developer Works.

Randal Schwartz writes for a couple of magazines, not newspapers.

Beginning Perl is now in its  second edition.

Mac OS X isn't "mostly compatible with UNIX", it is a *nix.

Use.perl is missing from the Web Forums link